There is officially just one more week until Christmas, and exactly 11 days until my sister's wedding! There is so much going on, that when I think of everything I need to accomplish, I start to give myself an anxiety attack. As we get closer to the holidays, we tend to indulge in more sweets and rich food, and exercise less because there is so much to do. Be sure to take a few minutes to get out and take a walk at lunch, take a class or enjoy a little yoga. It will do wonders for your stress, as well as your focus and mental health. Today, I will be taking 30 minutes for myself, and doing some yoga for stress and anxiety with my favorite yogi Adriene! Care to join me?
Last week, I attended a client meeting with several of my co-workers. During said meeting, one of my co-workers, and good friend, got up to get water for our guests from a mini fridge in a cabinet located in the meeting room. But, she wasn't really quiet or discrete about it, and proceeded to slam the cabinet doors, while our guests were speaking. Maybe it's because I've lived in an apartment for too long, and the sound of my neighbors slamming their doors and kitchen cabinets has become a big pet peeve of mine. But, to me, her actions seemed a little rude. It got me wondering... why do people do some of the things they do? After doing some Googling, it seems like there are many reasons for why people slam things like doors, cabinets, and toilet seats. Reasons range from anger, lack of awareness, laziness, selfishness, bad manners, and lack of consideration for others. I immediately did some self-reflection. While I'm pretty good about not...
Comments
Post a Comment