Skip to main content

The Healthy Christian Women Podcast

I feel so blessed to have met Melody Stevens last summer, while on vacation.  She is just truly an amazing person, and such an inspiration to those she meets.  Dr. Melody is a physical therapist, runs her own business, and inspires women all over the world to not only grow in their health, but also their spirituality.  I spoke about her private Facebook group, Healthy Christian Women: Mind, Body, and Spirit a couple months ago here.  Her daily devotionals are simply the best, and always help to bring some calm and peace into my day.  Learning about oneself, and gaining a deeper connection with yourself, as well as with God, is such a profound experience.  It’s rare that I ever miss a day. 

So, when Melody started the Healthy Christian Women podcast, I couldn’t wait to check it out.  Just like her Facebook group, and overall mission, she aims to help women (and men) to not only get healthier physically, but also grow spiritually, so that we are healthy from the inside out.  As you well know, I really like listening to anything that will help me in my journey of personal growth, and this podcast is truly amazing.  You can listen to the podcast on Spotify or iTunes.  I can’t recommend it enough.
 
Have a listen!


https://open.spotify.com/show/6RFPD1MCroSemSOm9KA896

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Standards

Yoga Terminology

I've really been getting into my yoga practices.  Mostly, I believe because I'm trying to not only deepen my practice, but enhance my life through mantras.  (More on that another time.)  Something I'm also trying is to get more involved in things that I'm interested in.  For example, I enjoy yoga.  But, in the past, if someone had asked me to tell them about yoga and practice, I would have told them, "Well... I do a 30 minute at home practice a couple of days a week?"  I think I can go deeper in life, relationships, my thoughts, and my interests.  Hence... I looked up the history of yoga and some common yoga terms that I should be familiar with.   Asanas ("seat") (ah-sahn-ah) : Physical postures of yoga. Chakra: energy center; the basic system has seven chakras (root, sacrum, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown), each of which is associated with a color, element, syllable, significance, etc. Dharma: truth; the teaching...

There is No Gain Without Struggle

We all struggle with something.  In our moments of struggle, it's impossible to think that other people could possibly be feeling the same hurt, frustration, and loneliness we are.  Remember you are not alone.  Struggling is a part of being human.  Without it, we would not appreciate the good things that we have.  Today, recognize that without struggle, we are not driven to be better.  You are better today, than you were yesterday.  Just keep going!  Keep taking steps every day to work towards your goals of personal development.