Skip to main content

Getting Back Into A Routine



After moving on the 12th, I was finally able to start getting back into a normal kind of routine last week.  Including, Yoga with Adrienne overlooking my new backyard!  Unfortunately, this picture isn't the best.  It's been raining for days!  But, the view still makes me happy.  :) 

I can't say my moving process was bad, but it definitely wasn't a smooth and easy one.  For the first time, I learned what it means to have to rely on other people to get things done for you.  I don't like it at all.  LOL!  But, we all need to rely on others from time to time.  And, unfortunately, we can't control those people's actions. 

Looking back, I would have to say that I could have been more organized, and made more of an effort in certain areas.  So, I'm learning from my mistakes, and keeping my forward momentum.  As I've been telling some of my co-workers lately... I've been learning lots of life lessons!  Unfortunately, our life lessons don't always go in a nice upward slopping line.  Sometimes we move sideways and backwards, as well as forwards.

No matter what you have on your plate these days, don't get discouraged.  There is a master plan.  Keep doing your part, and it will all work out.  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Standards

Yoga Terminology

I've really been getting into my yoga practices.  Mostly, I believe because I'm trying to not only deepen my practice, but enhance my life through mantras.  (More on that another time.)  Something I'm also trying is to get more involved in things that I'm interested in.  For example, I enjoy yoga.  But, in the past, if someone had asked me to tell them about yoga and practice, I would have told them, "Well... I do a 30 minute at home practice a couple of days a week?"  I think I can go deeper in life, relationships, my thoughts, and my interests.  Hence... I looked up the history of yoga and some common yoga terms that I should be familiar with.   Asanas ("seat") (ah-sahn-ah) : Physical postures of yoga. Chakra: energy center; the basic system has seven chakras (root, sacrum, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown), each of which is associated with a color, element, syllable, significance, etc. Dharma: truth; the teaching...

There is No Gain Without Struggle

We all struggle with something.  In our moments of struggle, it's impossible to think that other people could possibly be feeling the same hurt, frustration, and loneliness we are.  Remember you are not alone.  Struggling is a part of being human.  Without it, we would not appreciate the good things that we have.  Today, recognize that without struggle, we are not driven to be better.  You are better today, than you were yesterday.  Just keep going!  Keep taking steps every day to work towards your goals of personal development.