Skip to main content

Enough

 
Wish I didn't always compare myself
Wanting what You give to somebody else
Wish that I felt a little more content just being me just being me

Wish I wasn't stuck on what's going wrong
Wish I'd just enjoy this ride I'm on
Remember how good You've always been
Cause I believe I believe

It's enough that You know what I'm needing
It's enough just to go where You're leading
Keep my feet on the path and my empty hands always reaching up
It's enough just to breathe in the moment
And wherever I am I can know this
If I have nothing else
I will always have Your love Your love
And that's enough that's enough oh that's enough

Gonna be days when I'm falling short
Missing every dream that I'm reaching for
When nothing in life is going like I wish it would I wish it would
But I know even when it falls apart
You are still God and You hold my heart
This is the valley but You're taking me to somewhere good Somewhere good

To lift my eyes and to calm my soul
To grow my faith and to give me hope

                                                  Jesus You're enough You're enough
                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Standards

Yoga Terminology

I've really been getting into my yoga practices.  Mostly, I believe because I'm trying to not only deepen my practice, but enhance my life through mantras.  (More on that another time.)  Something I'm also trying is to get more involved in things that I'm interested in.  For example, I enjoy yoga.  But, in the past, if someone had asked me to tell them about yoga and practice, I would have told them, "Well... I do a 30 minute at home practice a couple of days a week?"  I think I can go deeper in life, relationships, my thoughts, and my interests.  Hence... I looked up the history of yoga and some common yoga terms that I should be familiar with.   Asanas ("seat") (ah-sahn-ah) : Physical postures of yoga. Chakra: energy center; the basic system has seven chakras (root, sacrum, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown), each of which is associated with a color, element, syllable, significance, etc. Dharma: truth; the teaching...

There is No Gain Without Struggle

We all struggle with something.  In our moments of struggle, it's impossible to think that other people could possibly be feeling the same hurt, frustration, and loneliness we are.  Remember you are not alone.  Struggling is a part of being human.  Without it, we would not appreciate the good things that we have.  Today, recognize that without struggle, we are not driven to be better.  You are better today, than you were yesterday.  Just keep going!  Keep taking steps every day to work towards your goals of personal development.