Skip to main content

Obnoxious, Sad - but True... But Kinda Funny

I ride public transit on my way to and from work everyday, and in my travels have consistently come across those people that you look at and just think... seriously!?  Why are you doing that!?!  I've been curious why people act certain ways.  Like not using headphones, or even if they do use headphones singing along so that we can all enjoy their expletive music.

So, in my Googling to see why people are obnoxious (which I kind of think there are multiple reasons) and also make sure that I personally try my best to not one of those people... I came across this article.  I mean, to a degree it's funny.  But seriously?  I can relate to some of these, but others are just down right ridiculous.  And, then there is those situations that are completely gross and unsanitary.  It's sad to think what the world is coming to, and how rude we are to each other.  There's a part of me that would love to say something to these people, but I'm kind of afraid that the offender, who is normally someone who looks like they'll be incarcerated someday if they haven't already been, will get defensive and physical.  Let's face it... a 12 year old boy could overpower me if they wanted to.

These are the 19 Most Obnoxious People You'll See Riding Public Transit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Standards

Yoga Terminology

I've really been getting into my yoga practices.  Mostly, I believe because I'm trying to not only deepen my practice, but enhance my life through mantras.  (More on that another time.)  Something I'm also trying is to get more involved in things that I'm interested in.  For example, I enjoy yoga.  But, in the past, if someone had asked me to tell them about yoga and practice, I would have told them, "Well... I do a 30 minute at home practice a couple of days a week?"  I think I can go deeper in life, relationships, my thoughts, and my interests.  Hence... I looked up the history of yoga and some common yoga terms that I should be familiar with.   Asanas ("seat") (ah-sahn-ah) : Physical postures of yoga. Chakra: energy center; the basic system has seven chakras (root, sacrum, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown), each of which is associated with a color, element, syllable, significance, etc. Dharma: truth; the teaching...

There is No Gain Without Struggle

We all struggle with something.  In our moments of struggle, it's impossible to think that other people could possibly be feeling the same hurt, frustration, and loneliness we are.  Remember you are not alone.  Struggling is a part of being human.  Without it, we would not appreciate the good things that we have.  Today, recognize that without struggle, we are not driven to be better.  You are better today, than you were yesterday.  Just keep going!  Keep taking steps every day to work towards your goals of personal development.