Skip to main content

Bridget Jones 3



I am a huge fan of the Bridget Jones.  I mean, clearly.


I read the third book in the series, Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy maybe a year ago, and absolutely loved it.  I mean, I didn’t like that Helen Fielding killed off Mark Darcy, but the story itself was still really great.  I’ve been periodically checking Google to see what the new movie status was and yesterday I was very pleasantly surprised that the movie has already started filming!!

What I found most intriguing about this article in Marie Claire was that the third movie is not based off of the book, but rather Helen Fielding’s columns written eight years ago.  I didn’t even know she had written columns!  And, I call myself I fan.   I have to admit I’m embarrassed that I didn’t know this, and fully intend to catch up on said columns at some point.

September 16, 2016 has been marked on my calendar.  I can’t wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Standards

Yoga Terminology

I've really been getting into my yoga practices.  Mostly, I believe because I'm trying to not only deepen my practice, but enhance my life through mantras.  (More on that another time.)  Something I'm also trying is to get more involved in things that I'm interested in.  For example, I enjoy yoga.  But, in the past, if someone had asked me to tell them about yoga and practice, I would have told them, "Well... I do a 30 minute at home practice a couple of days a week?"  I think I can go deeper in life, relationships, my thoughts, and my interests.  Hence... I looked up the history of yoga and some common yoga terms that I should be familiar with.   Asanas ("seat") (ah-sahn-ah) : Physical postures of yoga. Chakra: energy center; the basic system has seven chakras (root, sacrum, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown), each of which is associated with a color, element, syllable, significance, etc. Dharma: truth; the teaching...

There is No Gain Without Struggle

We all struggle with something.  In our moments of struggle, it's impossible to think that other people could possibly be feeling the same hurt, frustration, and loneliness we are.  Remember you are not alone.  Struggling is a part of being human.  Without it, we would not appreciate the good things that we have.  Today, recognize that without struggle, we are not driven to be better.  You are better today, than you were yesterday.  Just keep going!  Keep taking steps every day to work towards your goals of personal development.